Adult and teen self-defense
This class is open to Adults and Teens age 13+ years, or can be taken as a private lesson. If you are forced to defend yourself, you should do it quickly and efficiently, against any attacker or any number or attackers. The attitude of preservation for yourself, family, friends and fellow person is the driving force in learning self-defense.
This comprehensive program covers:
• Ways to escape from grabs and holds.
• Brilliant tricks to get out of the situation without physical contact.
• Proven techniques to use if the situation goes from bad to worse.
• Mental readiness in any situation.
• Possible physical and legal outcomes of being in an altercation.